3ply Classic Black Face Mask with Ear Loops Anti Fog ~ Box of 50
- 50pcs per box
- Carton/60 Boxes
- Classic Design
- 3 layers of high-quality non-woven fabric.
- Easy to breathe in and comfortable to wear.
- Offers protection from harmful airborne substances. Show Less
- Two-strap elastic loop design
- Adjustable nose-bridge strip.
- Black unisex disposable mask fits adults.
Our masks feature comfortable ear loops and are anti-fog, making them the perfect choice for you.
These non-sterile adult face masks are designed to cover the user's nose, mouth, and chin, with soft elastic ear loops for securing them in place.
1. Made of environmental-friendly material, moisture-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating, soft and comfortable.
2. Breathable material and cute patterns, which makes it useful and fashionable.
3. Special 3 ply non-woven design, provides protection against dust, automobile exhaust, pollen, etc.
4. Perfect design, when you wear it, it fits seamlessly into your face. Elastic earloop is easy to wear and no pressure on the ears.
5. Perfect for medical, nail salon or any other areas where protection might be required, such as hospital, airplane, etc.
6. 3 Ply layered design - featuring a blue hydrophobic non-woven outer layer, melt blown filter middle layer, and a soft and absorbent white inner layer
7. Anti-fog Technology
8. Adjustable nose bridge to for a comfortable personalised fit
9. Latex free
Size: 17.3 cm x 9.5 cm
Quantity: 50 pcs per box
Why Level 1 General Face Masks?
A cost-effective solution for general use, particularly in low-fluid cases.
Medical masks should be selected based on the level of protection required for their intended use.
The ASTM (American Society of Testing and Materials) classifies the level of protection provided by medical masks as Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 (with Level 3 providing the highest level of protection), based on the following criteria:
ASTM F2100-11 Standards
Level 1: Low barrier protection; thin and used for short procedures and exams
Level 2: Superior barrier protection; semi-fluid resistant, comfortable, generally used in households, and offices; for low to moderate levels of aerosols, spray, and/or fluids
Level 3: Maximum barrier protection; fluid-resistant, generally used by doctors and in the medical field; for heavy levels of aerosols, spray, and/or fluids
Who uses Level 1 General Face Masks?
Recommended industries include: Offices, Engineering, Medical, Aged Care, Dentists, Child Care, Tattoo Artists, Mechanical, Food, Laboratory
Wash your hands before putting on your mask.
Hold one ear strap with both hands, making sure the outer layer is facing up.
Put on the mask, cover your nose and chin.
Adjust to a comfortable position so that the mask fits the face.
Conduct air tightness inspection.
To be most effective, the face mask must be worn whenever you are exposed to the particles from which you wish to reduce your exposure. Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging and processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances - please follow all local regulations.
Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if your hands aren't clean.
Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
Clean surfaces you often touch.
Stay home from work, school, and public areas if you're sick.